Q: What Are Your Hours?
Q: What Is Propane?
Q: Is Propane Safe for the Environment?
Q: Is Propane Safe for My Family and Me?
- If you detect a gas leak, immediately evacuate everyone from the house and call your local propane provider or the fire department from a neighbor's telephone.
- Learn what propane smells like. Propane retailers print scratch-and-sniff pamphlets to help your family recognize its distinctive odor.
- Know where gas lines are located, so you won't damage them when digging or working in the yard.
- Change or clean furnace filters regularly as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Don't store cleaning fluids, oil-soaked rags, gasoline, or other flammable liquids near a gas-burning appliance where vapors could be ignited by the pilot light.
Q: What Can Propane Fuel in My Home?
Q: How Can I Write a Review for AG&WC?
- Go to Google.com.
- Click on Maps at the top of the page or use this shortcut.
- Type “Arundel Gas & Water Conditioning” in the search box.
- When the map appears, click on the map pin, then click “Write a Review” in the popup.